If you are looking for some clean budget accommodation ideally situated on the lake and only minutes to the beautiful Sunshine Coast surf beaches then this is the place for you.
The Standard Lakeview rooms have a small deck overlooking the lake. Each room has an en suite, TV, bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and air conditioning. Ample free parking is available for Hotel guests with most parking available in front of the accommodation rooms. There is also coach and RV friendly parking.
The hotel itself features a sports bar with TAB, Keno and pool tables. There is a great kids play area with Playstations, DVD movies and kids playground. There is a large bistro style restaurant with inside/outside dining featuring daily lunch and dinner chefs specials. We also have two private function rooms available for hire.
Book Your Accommodation
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Photo ID and a credit card required upon check in
- The hotel is open from 7am -12am. Management is available for all check in needs
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Tea /Coffee making
- Alarm clock
- Iron & ironing board
- Balcony / Courtyard
- Non-smoking only
- Conference / Meeting facilities
- Games room
- On-site parking
Local transport is available from the front of the hotel and only a short taxi ride to Maroocydore CBD and Maroocydore Airport.
If driving from Sunshine Coast Airport it should be a quick 10 minute drive:
- Just exit the Airport by keeping on Friendship Avenue then take a left turn onto Runway Drive.
- Go through 1 roundabout and then turn right onto Route 6 and keep left at the fork in the road.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Sunshine Motorway/Route 70.
- After going over the South Maroochy River, take the exit onto Bradman Avenue and at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Denna Street and left onto Bradman Avenue.
- Then venue will be on your left after about 2km.
Things to do
- For all shopping needs, Sunshine Coast Plaza is only 5km from the Hotel.
- Australia Zoo has its own bus pick up for a great day out.
- Eumundi Markets are open on Wednesday and Saturday mornings from 6am and range of host of locally made products and produce.
- Many entertainment venues and eateries are within a 5km radius.
- There is a jetty on the lake, you can park your boat and stay at the Hotel.